- Maxim Timokhin, Mikhail Tikhonov, Irina Mursenkova and Irina Znamenskaya. Shock-wave Thickness Influence to the Light Diffraction on a Plane Shock Wave. DOI 10.1063/5.0029612
- Leonid Petrov and Mikhail Tikhonov. “Parameter symmetry in perturbed GUE corners process and reflected drifted Brownian motions” arXiv:1912.08671, DOI 10.1007/s10955-020-02652-7
- Maksim Timokhin and Mikhail Tikhonov. “Numerical simulations of micro-channel devices with Lattice Boltzmann method.” AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 2132, Issue 1. DOI 10.1063/1.5119653
Exact solutions, integrability, analytical methods, integrable probability, random field Ising model.
Spin chains and spin systems, random matrices, determinant processes, quantum adiabaticity.
Rarefied gas dynamics, Lattice Boltzmann methods, shock-waves, numerical simulations, Grad’s moment method, extended gas dynamics
- Scientific visit at University of Virginia, January - February 2020 Charlottesville, VA, USA
- 31st International Symposium on Rarefied Gas Dynamics 23-27 July 2018, Glaglow, UK
- International scientific conference of students and young scientists “Lomonosov” 9-13 April 2018, Moscow, Russia
- Internship at mathCCES RWTH 25 Jan -- 31 Mar 2018 Aachen, Germany