Exact solutions, integrability, analytical methods, integrable probability, random field Ising model.
Spin chains and spin systems, random matrices, determinant processes, quantum adiabaticity.
Rarefied gas dynamics, Lattice Boltzmann methods, shock-waves, numerical simulations, Grad’s moment method,extended gas dynamics
Travel plans for 2020
- University of Virginia, January 8th - February 3rd
- The 17th International Conference for Mesoscopic Methods in Engineering and Science July 2020
- CMI-HIMR Integrable Probability Summer School, July 27th - August 7th
- Maxim Timokhin, Mikhail Tikhonov, Irina Mursenkova and Irina Znamenskaya.Shock-wave Thickness Influence to the Light Diffraction on a Plane Shock Wave.in preparation
- Mikhail Tikhonov and Gennadiy Koval. “Exact solution for a spin chain with quenched disorder” in preparation
- Leonid Petrov and Mikhail Tikhonov. “Parameter symmetry in perturbed GUE corners process and reflected drifted Brownian motions” arXiv:1912.08671
- Maksim Timokhin and Mikhail Tikhonov. “Numerical simulations of micro-channel devices with Lattice Boltzmann method.” AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 2132. No. 1. AIP Publishing, 2019.
- Scientific visit at University of Virginia, January - February 2020 Charlottesville, VA, USA
- 31st International Symposium on Rarefied Gas Dynamics 23-27 July 2018, Glaglow, UK
- International scientific conference of students and young scientists “Lomonosov” 9-13 April 2018, Moscow, Russia
- Internship at mathCCES RWTH 25 Jan -- 31 Mar 2018 Aachen, Germany